Words of WisdomPosted: January 31, 2011
My friend Kimiora posted this on Facebook:
1. the path is not straight.
2. mistakes need not be fatal.
3. people are more important than achievements or possessions.
4. be gentle with your parents.
5. never stop doing what you care most about.
…6. learn to use a semicolon.
7. you will find love.
I made a mistake today. Two actually. But life goes on. Overall it wasn’t a bad day. A T.A. brought homemade sea salt caramel chocolates to our weekly meeting. I made pizza from scratch without the aid of the bread machine. Henry helped me. When I figure out a daycare arrangement that makes me happy life will be just about perfect.
Improvement: I fixed the printer. I know. Leave me alone.